A collection of prefabs that are ready to be used in Aw-Sim projects.
Creators of Prefabs should refrain from using any Scripts (Components) not included in the Aw-Sim Framework package so that it may be imported into other projects.
- Create assets like Textures, Models, Shaders, Particles, Audio, Fonts and Prefabs.
- The Artist may choose to publish his/her creation on which ever platform he/she chooses like the Unity Asset Store.
- Download/Update the content from the Artist like installing an Asset from the Unity Asset Store.
- Place the prefabs in the Unity scenes.
- Setup the Asset Groups (or optionally Asset Graph) to make Assets available in the local or
remoteaddressables catalogues for each platform. Optionally setup the Aw-Sim Addressable Server (once off).
- Build the asset (addressable) binaries.
Upload to the asset binaries to the Aw-Sim Addressable Server.
- Build and publish the app.
The developer should also give Credit to author's content where due and according to the author's specifications.
- Buy, download, install the new app or update the existing app.
- Start the app.
When the app starts:
- The minimum required assets will be loaded locally.
Optional supported assets will be downloaded from the Aw-Sim Addressable Server.